Welcome to the Pacific-Rim Conference on Multimedia (PCM) 2018, which is a major annual international conference for multimedia researchers and practitioners across academia and industry to demonstrate the scientific achievements and industrial innovations in multimedia filed.
In 2018, PCM will be organized on September 21-22 2018 in Hefei China with an extensive program including oral and poster presentations, panels, exhibits and demonstrations. The conference calls for research papers reporting original investigation results and industrial-track papers reporting real-world multimedia applications and system development experiences. The conference also calls for special session proposals focusing on specific emerging challenges in the multimedia research. Selected papers will be invited to the special issues of SCI-indexed journals - including JVCI, NeuroComputing, and MTAP.
● Registration deadline: Aug 31, 2018
● Camera-ready: July 31, 2018
● Acceptance notification: July 5, 2018
● Special session submission: May 25, 2018
● Paper submission deadline: May 5, 2018 May 25, 2018
● Special sessions proposals : April 5, 2018